Event – Women Entrepreneurship: Pushing the Boundaries
Wed 8 March, 2017
17:30 – 19:30
London South Bank University
Happy International Women’s Day!
As a part of the this year’s celebration, I am excited to be hosting a personal branding workshop at London South Bank University and participate in a panel discussion with three amazing women entrepreneurs.
– Alessia Sannazzaro, co-founder of Code and Wander
– Emilie Mendy, founder of Bizzie Bodies
– Nana Koomson, founder of Ethic Digital
The three ladies will share their personal stories around starting their own businesses, overcoming barriers along the way and their inspiration.
In my workshop, we will be discussing personal branding and the unique challenges and opportunities for women. I will also share my 5 Steps To Building a Powerful Personal Brand©:
- Pitch: Craft a winning pitch that gets you noticed
- Profile: Present the best of you with photos and videos
- Platform: Build a killer website that converts visitors into customers
- Promote: Grow your influence and your following
- Partnership: Establish yourself as a thought-leader
Hope to see you there!
*9 March 2017 Update:
Thank you to everybody who attend the event! I had a great time hearing your stories. And thank you to the amazing staff and volunteers from London South Bank University and the Enterprise team.
Please see the abridged event slides here:
This event is hosted by the LSBU Student Enterprise Centre. It is part of the Start & Evolve series of enterprise events at London South Bank University.
Student Enterprise organise events, workshops and start-up schemes to help LSBU students and recent graduates develop skills and start or grow their own businesses.
This event is free to attend and everyone is welcome.
Thank you for visiting me!
Stay up to date on personal branding tips, latest news and discounts to events.