Hi, I’m Kaitlin. I help entrepreneurs improve their personal brand online so that they can be more visible, have more influence and advance their business and career.
If you are like most of my readers, you’re a successful, high-achiever who is looking for ways to differentiate yourself from your competition. You hold strong personal values of integrity, hard-work, respect and authenticity. You have a unique skill, message, or drive you want to share with others. Perhaps you are an entrepreneur with a passion to change the world, a creative freelancer with sought-after talent, or a business person who is ready to perform and influence at the next level.
Does this sound like you?
“I know my professional reputation matters but I’m terrible at promoting myself. I don’t want to seem cocky, inauthentic or full of myself. Even the term ‘personal branding’ makes me cringe. I’m a human being, not a product to sell. But I also am worried that people are not finding out about the unique talents I offer. Kaitlin, what should I do?”
“There are a million things on my to-do list for my business. I don’t have any time to worry about my personal brand. My company’s brand can speak for itself and I secretly hope people don’t Google me online.”
I know how you feel:
Here are a few benefits of a powerful personal brand:
- people will trust you and want to work with you
- better opportunities will come to you more often
- investors will appreciate your leadership, thus making you more attractive to fund
- become a thought leader or key person of influence in your industry
- be seen as an authority and have more power and leverage
- more press opportunities mean improved credibility and free marketing
- networking events will become more fruitful, so you waste less time
- help you make hard decisions by not doing anything that doesn’t align with your brand values
- being in the spotlight will motivate you to keep learning and keep adding value to others
My goal in writing this blog:
My Two Philosophies
- I believe in communicating ideas in the most concise and effective way possible so I am respectful of your time.
- I also believe in encouraging each other to do the hard work of branding together because it’s easy to agree with what I’m saying but difficult to actually sit down and do them yourselves.
What this blog is not about:
You will learn about personal branding topics such as:
- Your photos and videos
- Your website
- Your social media
- Your online following
- Your email etiquette and email mailing list
- Your writings (blog, publications, content marketing etc.)
- Your press and media engagement
- Your strategic partnerships with other people and other brands
- And many other ways to promote yourself online.
Subscribe to my blog:
In order to make sure you don’t miss my newest blog posts or news, why not subscribe to my blog? It’s fast, easy, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
If you would like to receive new posts via e-mail, sign up at the top of the home page. I send out a monthly newsletter, with the best articles from around the internet and new blogs posts, content and updates from me. You’ll also be the first to find out about my free workshops and free webinars. You an also connect with me through social media. Find me here:
Contribute to My Ebook
Thank you for visiting me!
Stay up to date on personal branding tips, latest news and discounts to events.